How to Break Up Google, Facebook & Other Tech Giants | Open Letter to President Donald Trump & AG Jeff Sessions
|"Google, we need to talk about us."|
|Google controls 90% of all internet searches|
|2017 federal lobbying spending by tech giants|
- Enshrine DATA RIGHTS - give PEOPLE back CONTROL over their personal data.
- Give people FREEDOM to migrate out of any social media, just like you can change phone companies or utility providers.
- Protect COMMUNICATION as a basic need and basic human right.
- Promote FREE SPEECH online.
- End CENSORSHIP by Big Techs. They and their surrogates are not authorized to determine what is fake news or trusted news.
- Stop Big Tech from MEDDLING with National ELECTIONS.
- Restore DATA PRIVACY.
Let's compare it to the telephone. If all telephone companies had not agreed to support one standard, we may need to get 10 lines into our home just to access different kinds of phones. The standard for mobile protocol right now is 4G, with 5G on its way. All phones with this protocol can connect, regardless of whether they operate on iOS or Android, and phone calls can even be passed from tower to tower owned by different companies.
Since communication is a human need and a human right, users should be FREE to migrate to any other system, without the threat of being silenced or “de-platformed". The President should open up social media, then the best platforms will compete and win, not merely the ones with early-mover advantage or monopolistic power.
Right now the control of data by the powerful few is unacceptable. When Facebook shut down “Diamond and Silk” or YouTube de-platformed “Infowars”, those conservatives instantly lost millions of views, thousands of hours of their personal content or intellectual property, and invaluable accumulated social credit. This can all be prevented with the next step of my proposal: an "Internet Address Book” or your “Personal Data Vault”.
All social media is built first on an “Address Book” of user personal data. This personal data is then used by companies such as Google and Facebook to advertise to you and monetize on your content. A neutral Internet Address Book would securely store all the properties of an entity (person or company), including first name, last name, birthday, social security, addresses, phone numbers, all electronic publications, likes, comments and mentions.
Europe’s GDPR [General Data Protection Regulation] will require some sort of “Internet Address Book” in which every person has a unique identification. Such an Address Book will be a core part of the clean, trusted social media my IT Team is building. At some later stage, individual States may wish to dedicate national servers to store all personal data and social media posts in an encrypted vault. Security is key.
- The first step is to enforce the IETF standards. Big Tech companies must comply with standard protocols. This will challenge their monopolistic control and dismantle some of them through increased competition.
Specifically, order social media companies to use the same protocols. By doing so, Big Tech cannot LOCK developers or users into their environment. We will be free to have an interface to all social communications.
As an adjunct, Mr. President, you can issue an Executive Order that their algorithm must be the same for everyone. Google's search engine manipulation through biased algorithm has been documented by psychologist Robert Epstein and private investigator Michael Roberts. Mr. Roberts verified your allegations that Google elevates negative content. He coined the term "humiliation algorithm" to explain how Google has a financial incentive to humiliate you and not act against smear campaigns. Making algorithm equal for everyone could be called a “Tech Transparency” Order.
- The next step is to hand control over personal data back into the hands of users through an “Internet Address Book” or “Personal Data Vault”. Silicon Valley has long operated on the assumption that "personal privacy is a history". This is untrue. My IT team can design a system that restores personal privacy to everyone except for criminals.
- The third step is to support a clean social media. I do not use the word “alternative”. My plan is to build the world’s first clean social media. Our features will be proprietary. Terrorists will have no place on such social media.
With your support, this new concept will succeed! But we need you, Mr. President, because no other world leader will act till you take the lead and fight for our freedoms.
- The fourth step in ensuring that corruption does not creep into the new system is to introduce a digital currency which will not lose its value as a medium of exchange. Many experts see the need for this as paper currency is inherently flawed and unstable. My team has innovative and proprietary concepts in this area.
..."Yet once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens." This phrase, “Yet once more,” indicates the REMOVAL of things that are shaken—that is, things that have been made—in order that the things that cannot be shaken may remain. (Hebrews 12:26-27 ESV)
Blessed be the Lord my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle (Psalm 144:1 NKJ)